£15k to £1m
- Term 3-5 years
Soft and hard assets
How it works
The leasing company (the “lessor”) buys and owns the equipment on behalf of the customer (the “lessee”). The customer pays a rental for the use of the equipment over a minimum term period.
Under a finance lease, the value of the asset appears on the lessee’s balance sheet together with a corresponding finance lease liability, with depreciation and interest being recognised in the profit and loss. The full value of the equipment is repaid to the lessor, plus interest, over the lease period.
User benefits without the ties of ownership
Our Finance Lease arrangements let a business use the equipment they need without having to buy it outright. It also offers business customers use of an asset of newer, higher specification than they could otherwise purchase.
Benefits of a Finance Lease
- The asset must be for use in your customer’s business
- The business must be based in England or Wales
Experts in the storybook lend
Our underwriting team take the human approach and listen carefully, to enable you to reach a deal for your client.
£750,000 acquisition finance for a holiday lettings company
£500,000 asset finance for a manufacturer of sustainable plastic food packaging
£350,000 Business Loan for Nursery Fitout and Lease
£40k Finance Lease for Gym Equipment for a growing Health Club Chain
£35,000 Finance Lease for catering equipment for new-concept start up in London
£255,000 Acquisition Finance for Day Nurseries in the South West
£78k Hire Purchase For Brewery Equipment For New-Start Micro-Brewery
£250,000 Development Loan For Retail Franchise
Managed Office Space Fitout And Furnishing
What our broker panel say
- On a recent £200k facility that paid out, I was very impressed with the decision turnaround, clear route to completion and effectiveness of all staff involved.
- Love the team, the process and the honest communication.
- Very transparent, and willing to listen to ideas around structure, security etc.
- I do enjoy the human aspect of the relationship when discussing a transaction.
- I've always found the availability for a credit team member to be willing to visit a client in order to try and secure a facility with you, to be extremely refreshing and supportive in working together to get the same desired outcome.
- Asset Advantage are very easy to deal with and will look to understand the customer.